Monday, September 20, 2010

Rolling On The River

Abby rolled over completely for the first time on Tuesday, September 14th!  Peter was home with her and she rolled both ways on her playmat; back to belly and belly to back.  Big girl! 

Later on in the middle of the night I heard her making some noise in her crib so I went to go check it out, thinking I was going to feed her.  I walked in to see her flipped over on her tummy!  It was kind of surreal to all of a sudden see her on her belly lifting herself up on her arms and hands when all she was able to do before was lay on her back.  I think she confused herself too and was like 'what the heck did I just do'? 

Ever since then she's been rolling all around, consciously rolling and playing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment