Monday, January 24, 2011

Bad Blogger

I have become a bad blogger lately!

I need to add more recent pictures from my camera onto the computer and then I'll update more with pictures.  Who wants to read words anyway, it's all about the cute pictures of Abby.  ;)

Things that have happened lately:  Abby's 7 mo. check-up at the Dr., Daddy's 33rd birthday, Uncle Alan's 22nd birthday, Aunt Jessie's 25th birthday, lots and lots and lots of daddy/daughter time since Peter is on furlough, a trip out to Ephrata for Kelly's baby shower (Abby's future friend!), family get-togethers, Abby jumping like crazy in her jumper, Abby finally sitting unsupported on her own, Abby not liking her bottles as much, etc.

She really is a pleasant, smiley little girl.  Speaking of, when do they go from "babies" to "girls"?  At the 1 year mark?  Or truly, she will always always be my "baby" no matter what age.

More to come soon hopefully!



No comments:

Post a Comment