I never thought I'd see the day... Abby is finally crawling! I thought she was going to be one of those babies that skips crawling and goes right to walking. I have officially marked in the book that she began crawling on May 7th (11 mo. 2 wks old). She has started out slow and crawls in a peculiar way, but she has gotten faster just in the past two days and it gets her moving to where she wants to go.
She's also been trying to pull up and climb a lot more. Uh-oh, better start baby proofing the house and get some gates!
Trying to pull up on the bookshelf and pull out books...
Crawling to get her favorite bath toy.
In action!
Seems...so...far...away!
This is what she was going for; her face said hello to the tree. :(
She pulled out this book from her shelf and was so proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment