It's been hot and humid lately. We stay inside for the most part where it is cool. The upstairs gets hot though if we don't have the AC turned on. Today we did venture out to Valley Forge for a bit because Peter had some insurance papers to drop off and also wanted to pass out some birth announcements. A couple of people including George, Dude, Mike, Anne, and Sara got to meet Abby for the first time. She had a little bit of a crying fit so I had to keep pushing the stroller around and then she fell back asleep. It was hot though so then we went home.
Abby has been sleeping pretty well and I feel like we're getting into more of a pattern. I'll feed her one last time before bed (anywhere from 9-12pm) and then she seems to go about 4-5 hours until wanting to be fed again (usually around 3am or so). Then she'll wake up again around 8am and then we start our daily routine!
I also started pumping two nights ago. What fun that is - it makes me feel like a cow hooked up to a machine at the farm. Mooooo. I'm starting some stock in the freezer and soon we'll introduce a bottle to Abby.
We are still getting presents for Abby, it's crazy! So many cute little outfits! I remember looking at the newborn clothes I had in her closet before she was born and wondered if she'd even fit into them at all. She's definitely getting use out of them though since she's so tiny and there is lots for her to grow into! Some of the outfits are too cute and a bit more fashionable than what she's been wearing so I'm excited for her to grow into those. For now, since it's hot and she's tiny she is mostly wearing basic onesies and simple clothes with snaps.
She looks so tiny here. This was taken on a cooler day.
No comments:
Post a Comment