I had a fantastic first Mother's Day last Sunday! Peter had to work but I got to spend the day up in Bethlehem with Abby, Nana and Pop Pop, and later on a little bit with Granma and Aunt Julie. There was an arts n' crafts festival going on in Bethlehem on Main Street so we walked around there for a bit, then went on a hunt for ice-cream. Apparently Heavenly Hedgehog closed down for good and Confetti Cafe was closed for the day. So we drove over to The Dairy Store (aka Mauers or The Cup, depending on what era you're from).
I also received some flowers, cards, and sweet mommy related books for me to read to Abby.
I am so lucky to be Abby's "ma ma" and wouldn't change a single thing. Being a parent, especially a mother, is such a special, special thing to experience and I am extremely blessed.
With Abigail on Main St.
Forever making rasberries!
Trying to steal some of Ma Ma's chocolate ice-cream!
Time for some tickles from the TICKLE BUG STORE!
Tickle, tickle!
So fun!
The ladies on Mother's Day!
Such a cute pic! Glad you had a great first mama's day!
ReplyDelete